Monday, July 19, 2010

Blogs for beginners

Your first post – the first post I ever wrote on ProBlogger (I’d been posting on other blogs for a couple of years before this) was in September 2004. It was titled – Get to the Point. It was actually a post that I’d written on another blog which I imported onto this one. On the day I published it I imported 40 or so previously written posts .

A post you enjoyed writing the most – 5 Things You Don’t Know about My Dad the ProBlogger. This post was a departure from my normal writing style and as a result I had a lot of fun both writing it and reading the feedback on it.

A post which had a great discussionDoes a Bloggers Age Matter? This was a tough one to choose because there have been a lot of great discussions on ProBlogger in the last 5-6 years. I’ve chosen this one because the discussion is not only rich but it is fresh and has only just slowed.

0 comments:

About This Blog

© Copyright 2011 Disclaimer: All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only.If a content/Image is violating copyright and you want us to remove that content/Image or have any Questions/Suggestions/Problems send us email at: choiceboll@gmail.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP